Our department is equipped with state-of-the-art-laboratories, where our students can engage in the use of leading technology to conduct quantitative analysis, test their hypothesis, discover new insights and formulate innovative methodologies. Our integrated technology platforms can deal with today’s challenging requirements include big-data, mobile technologies, cloud computing and enterprise information exchange. Our department has the following laboratories to conduct data-intensive teaching and research.
- Enterprise Resource Planning Lab
- E-Services Laboratory
- Financial Engineering Laboratory
- Human-Computer Communications Laboratory
- Information Systems Laboratory (Key Laboratory of High Confidence Software Technologies)
- Knowledge Engineering Laboratory
- Operations Research and Management Lab