Out-dated version of Internet Explorer (or in compatibility mode) is not supported. Please use Chrome , Firefox , Safari or latest version of Internet Explorer to view this website.
Skip to content
- Possess a pass grade in English in one of the following examinations:
- Hong Kong Advanced Level Exam. (AS Level);
- Hong Kong Higher Level Exam;
- CUHK Matriculation Exam; or
- Achieve Level 4 or above in the English Language subject of the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE) Examination; or
- Have a degree from a university in Hong Kong or an English speaking country; or
- Submit one of the following original score reports/certificates for assessment by the programmes concerned:
- TOEFL (normally not lower than 550 Paper-based; 213 computer-based; and 79 internet-based);
- IELTS (Academic) (normally not lower than Band 6.5);
- GMAT (Verbal, normally not lower than 21); or
- Have obtained a recognized professional qualification awarded in Hong Kong or an English speaking country.